Barcelona reaches office investment record

Category: Investments
05.08.19
  • 40
  • 0
Barcelona reaches office investment record

Investments in office properties in Barcelona have reached their highest levels and overtaken the 2017 record mainly thanks to foreign property buyers.

Within the first 6 months in 2019, people invested approximately €600 million while in 2018 this number reached the level of €130 million.

It is only 8% of all office investments that were made by local investors, the rest 92% very made by foreigners.

Read also


Get a consultation
Order
Request callback
×